Tamiya 23805 Volvo FH16 Timber Full Option Factory Finished
The Tamiya Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 Timber Truck Full Option RTR Blue in 1/14 scale is an Expert Built, Ready-to-Run radio controlled truck.
The FH series was released in the fall of 1993 and became Volvo's primary truck. The following year, it was awarded the prestigious "Truck of the Year" title. It's huge 12-liter inter cooled turbo diesel engine is known as the "Euro 2", and is the result of state-of-the-art engineering technology.
The 1/14 R/C Volvo FH16 Globetrotter 750 6x4 Timber Truck, Tamiya's award-winning R/C kit is coming soon as a factory finished model!
About the Model
- 1/14 scale ready-to-run Radio Control model
- Length: 733mm
- Width: 194mm
- Height: 306mm
- The Volvo FH16 truck is shown in superb detail.
- Pre-painted with Tamiya TS-54 Light metallic blue.
- Combinations of resin and metal depict the stakes and cab's rear headboard.
- Model is built around a Tamiya 3-axle ladder frame chassis, with aluminum side channels, resin cross members and a realistic drivetrain setup.
- Realistic drivetrain features front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- 3-speed transmission for authentic gear change experience.
- Metal leaf spring dampers and friction dampers are used for realistic suspension.
- Includes coupler to enable connection with compatible Tamiya 1/14 scale trailers.
- A 4-channel R/C system and Tamiya's MFC-03