1/35 British Paratroopers w/Small Motorcycle
This kit includes 4 British paratrooper figures and 2 small folding motorcycle models in 1/35 scale. The motorcycle was originally developed for the British Special Operations Executive (SOE). Between 1942 and 1943, around 3,600 motorcycles were produced, and were largely distributed to the 1st and 6th Airborne divisions. Thanks to their folding mechanism, they could be packed snugly into small containers and air-dropped so that the paratroopers could use them upon landing. They were employed in the Normandy landings.
- Type Detail
- Scale 1/35
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Photo-etch parts Included
. Decals Not included
- Special feature 1 The form of the small motorcycle is accurately recreated, and uses photo-etched parts to depict spokes and chain.
- Special feature 2 Motorcycle model dimensions are L:38mm, W:16.5mm, H:22.5mm
- Special feature 3 4 realistic figures are included, in standing pose and sitting on the motorcycle pose.
- Special feature 4 Comes with a number of accessories to enrich the kit, such as haversack, pouch and water canister.
- Special feature 5 Parts are also included to depict Enfield rifles and Sten Mk.II submachine guns.
- Special feature 6 This set can be used to create a diorama by itself, or to add to larger 1/35 scale scenes.
Tamiya nummer: 35337