1/10 RC TRF419X WS Chassis kit Alu Chas.
The TRF (Tamiya Racing Factory) 419X is the pinnacle touring car race machine from Tamiya's top tier designers. It is a vehicle that can be raced at your local track or at official Tamiya TCS races. This variant of the TRF419X (original Item: 42301) gives the hi-spec racing chassis kit a boost, with new thickness upper (carbon fiber) and lower (aluminum) deck parts included in the kit to further enhance its performance on carpet and other high-grip surfaces. The rest of the kits' features remain the same as the regular 419X.
Key Design Features:
Front and rear shock towers sit lower than previous model TRF machines. This feature reduces the center of gravity and allows Tamiya fans to use Tamiya low nose sports car body sets.
Separate front and rear bulkheads have detachable inner camber link mounts for precise adjustment of the camber linkage length. You are no longer limited to predetermined holes from the previous mounting system.
Sway Bar mount are fitted with a stabilizer stopper.
Aluminum battery mounts are slotted to easily use strapping tape to secure the battery in place.
Carbon fiber shock towers are secured to the aluminum bulkhead using only two screws as opposed to four as seen in previous models. This allows for more flex of the chassis.
Servo mount is made of two pieces: carbon fiber and aluminum.
Product Specifications (Specifications subject to change):
- Type Detail
- Scale 1/10
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Terrain use On-Road
- Drive-train 4WD
- Drive type Belt
- Drive line Universal
- Differential type Rear oil-filled gear diff/front spool
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism Bell-crank
- Shock damper Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material Aluminum
- Tire type Not included
- Tire tread N/A
- Body material N/A
- Chassis material Aluminum
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) Not included
- ESC model N/A
- LED Light buckets No
- LED lights No
- Motor Not included
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber Yes
- Adjustable toe angles Front and rear
- Adjustable ground clearance Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio Yes
-Adjustable wheelbase Yes
- Adjustable track width Yes
- Adjustable shock angle Yes
- Special feature 1 Includes both a new 2mm thickness aluminum chassis, and the original 2.15mm thickness carbon fiber lower deck, letting the - driver switch according to the surface conditions they are running on.
- Special feature 2 Both the new 1.75mm thick carbon fiber and the original 2mm thick carbon fiber upper decks are included.
- Special feature 3 Super short TRF dampers are combined with TRF419X suspension arms.
- Special feature 4 Front and rear lower bulkhead parts have 3 attachment points, allowing alteration of chassis rigidity and flex. Bulkhead parts can be fitted with upper arm spacers for a greater range of setup options.
- Special feature 5 2 types of ballast weight are included.
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Requires B 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires C Wheels, tires, body set, motor, esc
Tamiya nummer: 42311
EAN nummer: 4950344423118