1/10 RC VW Amarok CC-01
The Amarok is a mid-size pickup truck built by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV). The truck has been in production since 2010 and it has proven very versatile on both on-road and off-road applications. The life size subject features a modern pick-up truck body with double- and single-cab variants. Suspension is provided by front McPherson struts and rear leaf springs. This radio control model is based upon a 3-liter engine version of the truck and it's mounted on the Tamiya CC-01 (Cross Country) chassis platform.
- Type Detail
- Scale 1/10
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Terrain use Multi- Purpose
- Drive-train 4WD
- Drive type Gearbox
- Drive line Dog bone
- Differential type Gear
- Suspension Front double wishbone, rear 4-link solid axle
- Steering mechanism Bell-crank
- Shock damper Oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material Plastic
- Tire type Rubber
- Tire tread Radial
- Body material Polycarbonate
- Chassis material Plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) Included
- ESC model TBLE-02S
- LED Light buckets no
- LED lights no
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase Yes
- Adjustable track width Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle Fixed
- Special feature 1 The body of the Unimog 425 is accurately depicted, with the angular lines of the cab and the hood sloping forwards down to the wide grille.
- Special feature 2 Lower body parts are integrated with main body.
- Special feature 3 Separate parts are included to depict snorkel and cap, plus emblem cap and side mirrors.
- Special feature 4 Comes with metal-plated light cases and front Mercedes-Benz emblem.
- Special feature 5 Kit contains four 5mm-diameter LEDs to depict front and rear lights in the light cases.
- Special feature 6 CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Special feature 7 Over 40 Hop-Up-Options are available to tune the chassis to your skill level.
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires B 2-channel radio gear
Tamiya nummer: 58616