Tamiya, 58617, 1/10 RC Nissan GT-R LM Nismo Launch Version (F103GT)
This R/C model depicts the prototype version of the FF layout Nissan GT-R. Its official name and designation is the GT-R LM Nismo. The sports prototype racing car is built by the Nissan Motor Company and their motorsports division Nismo. Designed for the Le Mans Prototype 1 Hybrid (LMP1-H) regulations of the FIA World Endurance Championship and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the GT-R LM is unique amongst Le Mans Prototypes because it utilizes a front mid-engine layout for its internal combustion engine as opposed to the rear mid- engine layout used by nearly all other competitors in the category. It is Nissan's first prototype since the R391 competed in 1999. The car is branded after the Nissan GT-R road car and shares similar engine and drivetrain configurations, but is not related to the sports car. The GT-R LM Nismo program was announced on May 23, 2014. The Tamiya RC rendition faithfully captures all of the real subject nuances and sleek body form.
- Type Detail
- Scale 1/10
- Construction type Assembly kit
- Terrain use On-Road
- Drive-train 2WD
- Drive type Pinion to spur gear
- Drive line Solid axle
- Differential type Ball pressure plate
- Suspension Front kingpin coil spring independent suspension/solid axle rear
- Steering mechanism Direct servo
- Shock damper Friction damper
- Shock damper material Plastic
- Tire type Rubber
- Tire tread Slick
- Body material Polycarbonate
- Chassis material FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) Not included
- ESC model N/A
- LED Light buckets No
- LED lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Adjustable camber Fixed
- Adjustable toe angles Front only
- Adjustable ground clearance Yes
- Adjustable gear ratio Yes
- Adjustable wheelbase Fixed
- Adjustable track width Fixed
- Adjustable shock angle Yes
- Special feature 1 The F103GT chassis offers zippy, sharp running thanks to a rear 2WD direct drive setup.
- Special feature 2 FRP double deck frame features 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower deck.
- Special feature 3 Front coil spring independent suspension employs link-type arms. Rear rigid type suspension features - FRP T bar, friction damper plate and coil spring shock unit.
- Special feature 4 Height adjustable gear case allows wide range of settings. Includes ball differential for high traction running.
- Special feature 5 Front uprights with caster angle of 3 degrees are equipped with 850 ball bearings.
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear & electronic speed control
- Requires B 7.2 battery & charger
- Requires C Polycarbonate paint
Tamiya nummer: 58617