1/10 R/C Super Hotshot (2012)
After the re-release of the Hotshot (2007), we have received huge demand for re-release of the Super Shot,
which was originally released in 1986. Tamiya has answered these calls and is announcing the comeback of this
famous machine, which has been renamed as the Super Hotshot.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Lightweight White Wheels: Front & Rear x 2pcs. each) which are for
EXPORT ONLY and are subject to the FIRST PRODUCTION. *Hex wheels hubs such as Item 53569
Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (6mm Thick) are required to attach these wheels (standard resin hubs
can also be used).
- The chassis features the same basic layout as the original including the shaft-driven 4WD setup.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 4 oil dampers.
- Chassis underguard offers superb chassis protection.
- Spiked tires are mounted on gold-plated wheels.
- Polycarbonate body and rear wing.
- Full ball bearing specification.
- Comes with GT-Tuned Motor (25T).
- Kit will feature newly designed packaging.
Tamiya nummer: 58517