Jeti JEX-MU3 Sensor JEX-MU3 Jeti Model MU3
The sensor MU-3 can be used for model on board monitoring of up to three voltages. With the aid of the MU-3 sensor the historical course of particular voltages can be monitored (minimum and maximum values) and the sensor may warn the user if set parameters are violated. Informations of the sensor are transmitted by the Duplex System to the user.
The Duplex System utilizes the 2,4GHz band for communication, which not only transmits model controlling data to the model but also receives useful model data back at the transmitter end. Data collected during operation are transmitted in real time and the actual condition of measured values can be evaluated on the JETIBOX LCD display.
- Weight [g] 18
- Dimensions [mm] 36 x 20 x 5
- Operational temperature [°C] -10 ... 85
- Supply Voltage [V] 3,5 - 8,4
- Average Current [mA] 8
- Range of measured voltage [V] A: 0 - 9V, B: 0 - 20V, C: 0 - 20V
- Accuracy of voltage measurement [%] 1