Tamiya 58525 1/10 R/C Wild One Off-Roader
This is a re-released version of Item 58050, the classic Tamiya 2WD R/C buggy which was originally released in 1985. A roll cage and headlights help give this buggy a scale-realistic presence. The body and roof are made from durable, lightweight polycarbonate and a driver figure is included to liven up the cockpit. Ribbed front tires provide directional control and rear tires feature a block tread pattern for high grip, allowing you to enjoy dynamic off-road action.
Durable lightweight ABS frame is matched with a battery case which is compatible with modern power sources such as Tamiya Racing Packs and LF batteries. 4-wheel independent suspension is equipped with aluminum oil dampers and trailing arms and a wide tread ensures excellent off-road stability. Enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris and is equipped with a differential for smooth cornering. In addition, driveshafts feature dog bone-type joints and dust covers to ensure superb protection.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio fixed
- Bearings plastic bushing
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material plastic
- Construction Type assembly kit
- Differential Type gear
- Drive Type gearbox
- Led Light Buckets no
- Led Lights no
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 7.2 battery & charger
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper friction damper
- Special Feature 1 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit
- Special Feature 2 Originally released in 1985
- Special Feature 3 Includes 1150 (5x11mm) ball bearings. Note: First re-release production only
- Special Feature 4 Durable resin body and roll cage.
- Special Feature 5 ABS resin bathtub type chassis.
- Special Feature 6 Semi-pneumatic grooved front tires and rear tires with block pattern tread
- Special Feature 7 Soldier figure and M60 machine gun included.
- Special Feature 8 Fully-enclosed gearbox.
- Special Feature 9 Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S electronic speed control unit (ESC)
- Suspension fully independent
- Terrain Use multi-purpose